Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A big surprise

On October 25th, 2010 someone suggested I test for pregnancy, because I'd been so sleepy and a few other things. Trusting this person, I did. I went home and dug around for an old, but not outdated test.

Despite the signs and symptoms, I was quite shocked to find that the test showed a positive result. So surprised that I ran right back to the person who suggested I take the test and had her verify that I was seeing two lines, and that she did.

Since then, I have taken several more tests at home as well as one at the doctor they have all been all positive. I'm not supposed to be able to get pregnant without medical help! What a wonderful surprise and a miracle to say the least. I am still in shock, but I am however out of tests, so it's time to buckle down and believe it.

This is the beginning of what I hope is going to be a happy and healthy 9 month journey. One that ends with a sweet baby to join our family. I can't wait.

Here is the barrage of tests I took, I don't have the one from the doc, just a note on my discharge sheet. 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I am excited for you. As we talked breifly about pregnancy and how much you enjoyed it when you were at my house (pre-tests) hehe... I too really loved being pregnat and had great pregnancys and enjoyed EVERY moment of them.
    Anywho I look forward to following you on your new journey and watching baby grow! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth.

    I'd still love to know how the heck you knew I was pregnant before I even had a clue. I thought for sure I was just waiting for my monthly bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. well like I told you I just know things Its hard to explain!

    ReplyDelete