Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Possible TMI Alert and other stuff too.

I don't know what your limits are on TMI, but I figured I should give a heads up, in case they're fairly low. Apparently amniotic fluid builds back up so much, that you can leak it again, like your water just broke for the first time. I thought I was done with all that. lol!

So, back to sexy hospital mesh panties, back to pads and back to praying I can continue to wear my pants without looking like I pee'd!

32 weeks 2 days, even the prospect of getting to the end of this week seems almost torturous. As with all things, this too shall pass, however, with this, the end is great reward.

Gah! The peri was just in.. I asked for the end date... apparently there is some disagreement among those who are caring for Bella and myself on when I should deliver. Dr. Block and Dr. Wagner are of the belief that I should not deliver before 36 weeks. O.o I'll go insane! I don't know what other docs feel differently, but I love them... I know I think it was Dr. Fairbanks that suggested 35 weeks. I am on day 23, I can't do 26 more days here. (See, now you know why Ashleigh is my mentor... she did over 70 days like a pro!)

So, if this were the average pregnancy with pPROM and no other issues, I'd be delivered no later than 5.30.11 at 34 weeks.  Since, however, this is not an easy situation I am looking at having delivery pushed back to 6.6.11 at 35 weeks or even 6.13.11 at 36 weeks at the very latest. These dates of course assuming my body doesn't do it's own thing, that Bella's body doesn't do it's own thing and I don't end up with infection. So, I know I'm not looking at 12 days, I am most likely looking at 19 or 26 more days.

::deep breath:: As with all things, this too shall pass, however, with this, the end is great reward. I can do this.

2 comments:

  1. You can do eeeeeett!! Hang in there girl. Your stronger than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying really hard, sincerely I am.

    ReplyDelete