Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Sunday, May 15, 2011

1 day to my goal and contractions seem to know it...

I am only a day from my goal of 32 weeks. A goal that I set when my water broke at 29 weeks. My goal was just to beat the odds for 3 weeks. Anything beyond that is bonus time for this sweet little one.

Being on hospital bedrest I've had a lot of time to chill and browse the intwerwebs I was able to find a great cloth diaper giveaway for those of you who are interested. You can check it out at Softbums Spring Fling giveaway I loooooove me some softbums, it's a company that is quite local to me, a WAHM who works at her home only about 5 minutes from my own home. So anyhow, check it out if you're interested. :) Even grandma's could enter to win for a granddaughter...  ;)

Anyhow. I plan to hang out and out muscle through these contractions for as long as I possibly can. They're not horribly strong, so I am really hoping they'll just peter out on their own soon or that they wont be horribly productive any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment