Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Sunday, May 1, 2011

29 weeks 6 days! We've almost beaten the odds!

When I came in with my water broken I was told 80% of women deliver within a week. Tomorrow will be 1 week since my water broke, I think if I can make it to at least then, I've "beaten" the odds or become a  part of that smaller 20%. Not that this is easy by any means. I miss everything, home, kids, even my little plants which are surely dead by now.

Tomorrow brings about the first "major" milestone I was trying to make it to, 30 weeks. From there they mention 32 and then 34. IF I am able to keep her in my tummy to 34 weeks, that is when we will deliver no matter what. I don't know what it is about magical week 34, but that seems to be the time to get baby out in a case of pPROM.

The idea of 4 more weeks on hospital bedrest is enough to make my head spin, but I am going to do everything I can for Isabella. She needs and deserves every chance she can get, it feels like we've already been through so much.

Ah yay! I just found out it's Dr. Wagner today! He's my absolute favorite peri, he cracks me the heck up! That is almost as good as the sun coming out to play. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment