Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Friday, May 6, 2011

11 days (and counting?)

It's been 11 days since my water broke and we're still hanging in there. 11 days in the hospital for me means 33 fewer days in the NICU for Isabella. Sounds like a darn good trade off to me. Granted I'm miserable and this is the last place I want to be stuck on Mother's Day, but I'll do anything I can to help Bella at birth. (I know, I've said that a lot. But it helps reassure me that I am doing the right things and all I can to help her. I'm only human.)

I requested an U/S to see how much this little one weighs now and got the same answer as I did 11 days ago. It's too soon for another U/S... really? I haven't had one since 27 weeks, and I am now at 30 weeks 4 days... do 3 days make the difference? What makes the difference? It's frustrating! It's not like I am asking them to do surgery or something invasive. I am simply wanting to know where we're at and how Bella is doing with the lack of fluid. Yes, they do 2 NSTs a day, but that doesn't tell us if and how well she's growing.

I must be in an "off" color mood today, I haven't even taken my belly pic yet. I will of course take one... but it's already so late lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment