Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Monday, May 30, 2011

Free WiFi stinks!

At Abbott, where I was on bedrest and gave birth to little Bella, I could blog. At Children's, where I am staying with Bella until she is released to home, I cannot blog. It drives me nuts how some sites are blocked and others aren't, simply depending on where you are. Oi!

So, we're a bit behind on the blogging and so much has happened in the past 7 days since Isabella was born. I've done my best to update at least a bit using facebook and fertility friend, but it just isn't the same.

Here are some pictures that I snagged from my mom's camera that she took on and since Bella was born... to make up for my lack of blogging until I have a reliable connection in order to catch up? Or just something to look at.


A few minutes after they rushed me back to the OR.

Bella still wearing her hat from Abbott.

Finally got over to NICU to see her again.

Such a sweet little thing.


Blake meets Bella. 
Today also marks The beginning of Isabella's second week with us and I can't let that go unacknowledged. I am going to have a lot of pics and posting to make up for I know, it's just hard to do in a hospital with silly WiFi policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment