Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I hope it's another sunny day, I missed the last one

After spending almost all of yesterday in labor and delivery, feeling icky on magnesium sulfate, I really hope I can enjoy today.

I had 2 room moves last night, it was crazy. In addition, I got the last antepartum room when I got back to 5th floor from 6th! The maternity area is SO busy the past few days, they had to open up an older part of this floor for overflow postpartum moms and babies.

I am very happy that we didn't meet Bella quite yet. I really would like to make it to at least 32 weeks. There is such a huge difference between 30 and 32, today puts me at 30 weeks and 3 days. so if I can hang on for 11 more days I'll be happy. Ish, even putting it into days it still feels like a daunting task. I can do it though, at least, I can do my best to do it. Ultimately I know I really have no say in the matter. (Okay, confession time... after seeing #Maythe4thbewithyou trending on twitter, I really didn't want to have her on May 4th...)

Long sleeve onesies, a 4 pack of mittens and the sweetest little outfit. 
Oh oh oh! Grandma came to visit last night and she brought goodies that she and big sister Cheyenne picked out! Sooooooo cute! I took pics of course. :D And the one little outfit, you'll see, has a little monkey on the butt. I about died! I'll tell you which one. I might actually have to take pics of the front and back of that one...

3 little sleepers. The monkey one says "kisses from mommy"

Lots of little hats, some little pants to go with onsies and the monkey butt outfit!




The softest blankie ever and the first pack of receiving blankets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment