Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Monday, May 2, 2011

As of 8:45 p.m.

It's been one full week since my water broke. I went immediately to Mercy, explained the situation with Bella's heart and that my water was broken. I was swarmed by nurses, an ambulance was called and I was transferred down here, to Abbott, sirens, speeding and all.

The week itself seemed to drag on as it went, I swear hospitals are like some weird time sucking machines, but looking back, it seems as if it flew by. I wish the same could be said for the time as it passed lol!

I can't wait to meet my little Bella baby, it feels as if she and I have been through a lifetime worth of journey already. Like I know her and I miss her and I am anxiously awaiting her coming to finally meet me.

As she was last week, she is once again laying in a transverse position rather than head down. However, I sincerely hope she flips head down. Natural birth is going to be the best option for both of us vs. a c-section as far as health and healing is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment