Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

32 weeks, I can make it...

I think, I hope, I pray. Right now it seems VERY far off, however, considering yesterday the peri thinks I will be lucky to make it that far. I am starting to agree and hoping the steroids and the mag have done what they need to and can do. I also hope that since my body has such a big lead in time (my water broke 10 days ago) that it has done what it can to get Bella ready for birth.

My blood sugars are all over the place now, without the steroids influence, so I am monitoring blood sugars even more carefully and using insulin on an almost regular basis. I haven't seen the Endo yet today, but I am guessing he's going to put me on something for my fasting numbers in addition to the 4 units he has me taking with supper.

There isn't much else going on. I am still dealing with some of the side effects from the mag. I *hate* that stuff and it sounds like anytime I go into labor I get a big mag push again, even if it's close like yesterday's was. (They really need to further the research on how far out the mag works for preventing cerebral palsy and brain bleeds because that stuff is horrible.)

Anyhow... 10 days down... 11 to go. I am almost half way to my goal I am nowhere near the goal the peri has for me though lol. One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment