Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Monday, May 9, 2011

My room smells like Stargazers!

I love stargazer lilies. I think it's something passed down from generation to generation in my family, my mom and my grandmother both really enjoy them as well. After going for one of my 3 daily wheelchair rides to get out of my room, tonight I come back to the scent of the 3 stargazer blossoms that have opened up since my mom and the kids brought the flowers to me yesterday. I can't imagine how it's going to smell when the other 3 blossoms open! Roses, daisies and lilies. I love Mother's day.

So, I had a relaxing Mother's day, or as relaxed as one can be in the hospital. I got to see all four of my children this weekend and Emma even spent a night with Steve and I here. It's easier to fit two in his bed than it is in mine though, so he got the snuggles for the most part. Which is okay, it's hard to snuggle with this big ole' belly in the way, plus, I got my fair share of Emma time too. :)

Today was fairly uneventful as well. Well, we had another BPP to check out the wellbeing of little Bella baby and she scored an 8/8 this time! She almost missed a few points for low fluid level, but she squeaked in there just barely. During that ultrasound she even played find the fist for us. She was sucking on it, lost it, opened her mouth reeeeally wide and quickly found it again and started nom nom nom'ing on it. It was SO precious and made her feel even more real than she already does. Oh and also she's still vertex (head down) which is great news if I want any chance of a "normal" delivery.

I also found out that I am tentatively scheduled for a growth scan and a fetal echo cardiogram on Thursday, assuming I made it that far. (Thanks to Dr. Wagner, my FAVORITE Peri.) I should though. I am officially 31 weeks pregnant today and we haven't had much more than a hiccup or two getting here. I am seriously starting to think I am going to make it to my goal of 32 weeks. It's rare that I beat the odds, but in this case, I'll take it!

That's about it for now. I am still taking belly pics, but I figured they don't really change all that much so I probably wont post them daily or even weekly anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment