Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's sunny outside!!!

Oh I can't wait for breakfast to get here and for Steve to wake up. I want to go outside and feel the sun on my skin. I am so excited about it, that I have to wonder if my recent bout with depression was really nothing more than SAD (seasonal affective disorder), it seems to make sense. We'll see.

I am officially off of all hospital given meds now. No antibiotics, no tocolytics (stop labor) and no steroids (to help Bella's lungs mature). It seems that watching me like a hawk is beginning to be the key. If there are any signs of change in anything I need to let them know right away. I am guessing this is to help prevent/detect infection, which is the biggest risk to both Bella and I from this point on. At least as far as pregnancy is concerned.

This has got to be the hardest waiting game I've EVER played. I have no idea what will happen, when it will happen or how it will happen. I know some basic stats, I had an 80% chance of having her within the first week post water breaking. Each week thereafter gives me a 50% chance of delivery.

Also, thank God for ChapStick... it's dry in here.

Well used and loved. <3 my ChapStick.

No comments:

Post a Comment