Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Busy morning already!

I woke up with a lot of the symptoms from yesterday back in my face after only 3 hours of sleep. This time they were concerned enough to call the Peri in, apparently she's reviewing my info and Bella's info before she talks to me?

I don't know, but I know the nurse used c and section together in succession and in a sentence.. I'm hoping she was referring to another patient though. >.<

Okay, so we've got an IV, we've got a CBC drawn, I've now seen the Peri... they think it might be today. They said there is definitely "something" going on. They're starting IV antibiotics as well and I've been on the monitor for two hours straight now. They weren't liking what they were seeing with Bella's heart rate.

I will update when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment