Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Monday, November 29, 2010

Awe!

Emma is so excited about Peanut that today flood of questions came spewing forth. It was a bit crazy... but, between videos of her as a baby and her baby dolls I was able to answer all of her questions. Although now she is that much more excited to meet our Peanut. So let's see... I am 7 weeks 6 days along at this point... only... 29 more weeks (and 1 day) until we could be having a sweet little Peanut joining us. Assuming I am able to carry Peanut to full term. If Peanut comes as early as Emma did... then only 27 more weeks. Eek!

Wow.... 29 weeks isn't so much time... wow. My gosh. That's like... 6 and a half months give or take. Wow.

I don't know if I am more excited to meet or worried about being ready in time for our little Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment