Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beanies first pictures!

I went to have a dating ultrasound done on Thursday, however, Beanie is still to little to get a crown to rump measurement on. But as she looked around, we were able to see the yolk sac and a tiny "smudge" that is Beanie... we also saw Beanies little heart beating away at 102 beats per minute! The ultrasound tech said this is the earliest she's ever seen a heart beating on such a little bean, she was amazed, so was I!

She printed a couple of pics for Beanies baby book (when I pick one up) so of course I scanned them in for the blog too. :) I put a heart around the important parts. The top picture is the yolk sac, the second picture is the baby. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am right now. I can't wait to meet this little bean, but it will be so worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. I am so so so happy for you!!! I love these early ultra sound pictures!! I have them for my babies to got one early 5-6 weeks with all three just a little dot and the little heart beating away!! AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete