Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Monday, December 13, 2010

10 weeks!



I am so happy I could dance! I can't believe I've survived knowing I'm pregnant since October 25th! You're just not supposed to know that soon I tell you.

To my peanut: Mommy loves you so much! You're doing great, growing bigger and stronger every day! I can't wait to meet you in another 30 weeks. Although it'll most likely be closer to 27 weeks.

I had to tell your big sister Cheyenne that she couldn't be in the room when you're born, but she can come in right away after to meet you. She wants to be the first sibling to hold you! Can you believe it? I think we're going to have to draw straws to see which sibling gets to hold you when. You are so very, very loved. Keep growing and getting stronger. I don't even care if you are a boy or a girl, so no pressure there, just please be happy and healthy. Although I'll take you however I can get you and love you just as much no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment