Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Latest ultrasound pics and Peri visit results.

My OB wanted me to see the peri for a few reasons. I am on a class D med, that I can't stop taking. All docs freak when we review my meds because of my Klonopin... however, the genetic counselor AND the peri said not to worry about it. That the studies on the meds are old, not controlled and outdated. If anything the more recent studies conflict with the original data making for the meds to be much safer. 

Second I had a LEEP in 2000, but again that isn't a worry as my cervix is 3.83 cm long. 

Third I am predisposed to preterm labor, but they said at this point they'd rather watch and see as needed than take the risk of preforming the cerclage in advance.

Anyhow, here are the pics of baby from today. My little peanut was stretching and bouncing and waving it's little arms and legs. It was a wonderful ultrasound and appointment all around.


Peanut's little legs were kicking about!



Arms on each side and chest in the middle.



Crown to rump length.



Heart beating away at 170 bpm.



Lounging on my back waving.



Showing off all my parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment