Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A third ultrasound!

Ooh! And a new month! Happy December to everyone!

Due to increased cramping and Dr. Slama (Love his name lol!) being unable to find any sort of infection, bladder or otherwise. They scheduled me for another ultrasound Thursday to check on my little Peanut. Call it reassurance he said, and I will. It's hard not to worry when you experience more pain that usual in early pregnancy.

He was tremendously amazed that I was able to find the heart beat at home. Especially so early. Then again, so was I. Maybe to get me through until tomorrow I'll spend some time with the doppler this morning looking for Peanut. A full week later it should be a tiny bit easier to find. I mean sheesh, the baby had a growth spurt of at least 7mm! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment