Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

16 weeks!

Once again a day early but Sunday is just so much easier to be all, accomplishment oriented, than Monday. 16 weeks... seems well, I don't know, it seems like a milestone. Although I am still counting down the days to 20 weeks and then to having Peanut.::sigh::

So here is this weeks baby belly pic
Like a deer caught in headlights... lol

I can't believe how big I am, I feel so much further along than 16 weeks... lol I seem torn today. I'll get another recording of Peanut's heartbeat soon and post that, but right now, it's feeling like nap time.

Did I mention I can't wait to meet this little one?

1 comment:

  1. Going to be a very healthy size little peanut. Maybe change the little name to walnut. Would be nice to see the little walnut.

    ReplyDelete