Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I know it's probably silly but...

I am really very proud of me. I have been sticking to the new diet with only one accidental flub, never hesitating to take my blood sugar or check my ketone level and making too many tweaks and adjustments to the diet as needed to keep my blood sugar levels in check. Granted, I only have so much control over this, but I am doing so much better than I thought I could.

I do think it's likely that I will end up on insulin in the future, either near or far. But I will do that without question too. While yes, this is all absolutely for the baby... it isn't something I ever thought I'd be able to do... not even for myself. Well, at least the needle parts.

Needless to say, I love my Peanut to no end and will do whatever it takes to ensure, as much as any mother can, that I am doing the best I can for my baby. I can't control what is up to the higher power(s), only hope and pray that they allow me yet another healthy and happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment