Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Saturday, January 22, 2011

This pregnancy is kicking my bum.

I don't think I've ever had such an eventful pregnancy. Gestational Diabetes, early contractions, insulin injections, 17p shots starting Tuesday. Misdiagnosed with a tubal pregnancy, then told they thought I miscarried at 14 weeks and for the last 3 weeks I have had a head cold that will NOT stop. Other things and checks that I wont mention that are far TMI turning out to be nothing. Blah.

Right now though, the head cold is first and foremost in my mind. It's driving me nuts. I can take Tylenol... and Benedryl. They don't even help. Okay, I think I am done whining. Because other than these things, I am terribly excited to meet this little peanut.

Oh and I am working on a gender neutral blanket for tummy time and general baby on the floor needs that I started before finding out that he's likely a he. Then again I don't know that I want to bank on that too much before the 20 week ultrasound.

Okay, yes, this was a whiny update. Sorry! lol I just feel so crappy. But, as far as I know, I have a happy little peanut bouncing off the walls in there! I am even feeling it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment