Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

17p week 5 and 16 lbs of weight lost...

A new nurse today, but she was good as well. Must have just been the one nurse the other day. Icing my bum now, which thus far has worked to keep the swelling down in previous weeks. We'll see how side effects go this week. It seems I am adjusting to them slowly but surely.

The big news though is I have lost 6 lbs of weight this week alone, which now puts me at 16 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight. I am finding this more and more disconcerting. I actually requested to get on the scale today, which as any woman knows, that just doesn't happen. Since the OB last week was not worried about my weight loss I am going to see if I can get into the Peri again I think. 10 lbs was one thing, when it was 13 I started to worry a bit, but now at 16 lbs, 6 of which are in the past 7 days? Yeah I am worrying a bit to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment