Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

17p week 5 and I gained almost a pound!

Another NEW nurse, however this one was a pincher, not a jabber. So, score one point for her. When she pinched I even made sure to praise her lol. Granted I will probably never see her again, but, the next woman will appreciate it.

The good news is (in my opinion) I am up .7 of a lb since last week. Granted I had to eat a lot more to get there... and I don't think I want to continue that, but I think it's reassuring that I *can* actually gain weight. I think now if I continue to lose it wont be quite so scary for me.

Anyhow, only 11 more injections, unless the peri decides against them. I believe the plan is to stop them around 34 weeks and the goal is to have baby right around 36 - 37 weeks. Then again with the HRHS I might find out differently, but I am somehow doubting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment