Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Uhg 5 month sickness?

It looks like I have no choice but to eat smaller meals at this point. Not that I was particularly fond of large meals. But it looks like I am to that point where my gag reflex kicks in much easier. It happened about this time when I was pregnant with Emma too. But if I eat "too much" I either get the hiccups quite bad, or I vomit... not a lot, just whatever my stomach feels didn't fit.

So, the two low carb waffles and fat free cottage cheese I had for breakfast this morning, proved to be too much. Joy!?! It's the strangest thing though, it has to be my stomach being crowded or something because it happened with Emma and it's happening now. I should have known with the hiccups I have had for the past week, but it just seems so odd to me.

Anyhow, that is our exciting news for the day. I think I'm finally ready to try eating again. lol uhg.

No comments:

Post a Comment