Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

24 annnnd 25 weeks!

Since I wasn't able to post last week, well, I was probably able, just in a bedrest funk... this week I will post both this and last weeks belly pics so we don't have any missing! When Bella is born I am going to have her blog made into a book for her, she can't have missing pics though. :)

So, with that in mind I will post this weeks belly pic and then last weeks, as the posts do go newest to oldest... lol




Hmm, I am thinking it looks like my belly "dropped" in the past week. Could just be the shirt color difference though.

I am so tired of bedrest, which seems counter intuitive I know, but it's so very true. I am actually looking forward to my up coming appointments with docs and such. So very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment