Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My lack of posting

Appalls even me! So, this is just a quick post, to let you know that I will be doing catch up posts and real time posts once again.

I think the depression of such a long and strict bedrest got the best of me for a bit and my only focus was on Isabella.

Oh there is one update I can post with this before I start the barrage of updates lol!

We were finally able to order a "large" item from Bella's wishlist. She now has a bassinet on it's way for her to sleep in when she is able to come home. I even have pics, but I really can't wait to get pics of it actually set up! Delivery takes so looooong! lol

I looooove eyelets for little girls!

The whole bassinet. I can't wait!

I can just picture my precious Bella laying in her bassinet. ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment