Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bella's Bassinet came today!

I'm so excited. It feels so much more real seeing her "bed" to be. Well, the bed before the crib, but yeah... and it's so princess like. I can't wait to see her sleeping in it, just like the precious little one she is. I haven't tied the bows, that's grandma's job for sure. She's the pristine bow maker in the family.

So in the last couple of days we've gotten her binkies, her bassinet and her diaper bag *should* be here today considering it says it was delivered yesterday...

Anyhow, here is a pic of the new goodie. Everything is hung a bit high on it, hoping to de-wrinkle the fabric and then I'll lower it into place.

I looooooove this!
I am so stupid excited. Okay, I am going to lay down now, I spent too much time up putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment