Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just some pics

Here are a few random photos from my "suite" on the antenatal floor.

Stephen brought me the TV and Xbox to make it a bit more like home.

Hospital beds... bleh. But, touches of home again. They help some.

Guest accommodation, Steve's a messy sleeper.

That's all I have for now, but I am bored out of my mind and homesick, I am sure I'll have more. Whether or not you care to see them is another story, but this is where I will bring my Isabella into the world. Not the room, but the hospital. I believe the saying is that each day I carry her closer to her due date, means two less in NICU. Granted, that is for normal babies, but I'd like to think it applies to this little sweety at least a little. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment