Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

4 days!

4 days post water break and I am still pregnant! I also got a decent night of sleep, so my spirits are up. (Sorry about last night's whine fest)

I met Dr. Nye this morning who is "SO excited to see me STILL pregnant!" lol she cracked me up. She was seriously great, I'm surprised this is the first time I get to meet her. Also I was able to go all night without too much leaking, hopefully Bella will be happily surrounded by fluid once again.

I still cannot fathom being here for weeks, but I think it's okay to just take it a day at a time for now. That's about all I can handle. Bedrest sucks hospital bedrest sucks more. Also, trying to feed my helper is hard... do I go without some of my meal or how do I feed him?

One final word... bored! lol

I'll update more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment