Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

Today's updates

The OB home care appointment went well. I am having nothing more than minor contractions, hardly enough to register on the toco thingy. (Technical terms I say!) This little peanut did do half a forward roll though as soon as the nurse took the monitor's belt off. She was originally head and feet down (think pike position) and now she's transverse breech with her head on the right, feet on the left and butt in my pelvis. (think reclining)

Once the nurse left I checked my email and there was a delivery confirmation for the Wubbanub and other binkies I had ordered! So ya, checked the mail and there they were :D

Here is a blurry, but still cute photo of her new stuff... her new diaper bag is meant to be delivered today as well.



I know I can't afford to buy her too much, but each thing I get feels like I am a step closer to her and to bringing her home, heart problems or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment