Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Saturday, April 30, 2011

29 weeks and 5 days

Which means I've been back in Abbott for 5 days. I think it would be easier if they didn't wake you up at 4 am to give you meds... Hello? I'm all big and pregnant and it's already hard to sleep, please don't wake me up at 4 am as well. Bleh! So, despite being sleepy, I am awake now and can't get back to sleep as of yet.

Ohhh though! Mom bought a ton of cute little preemie and newborn outfits for this little pumpkin, which I cannot wait to put her in! She and Miss Emma came for a visit last night with a whole bag of goodies to show me. (Not to mention the surprise visit) It was wonderful!

Oi, how am I ever going to get ready for her stuck here? No nesting, no shopping, notta! I guess I am lucky that the bassinet is already purchased, put together and ready for her. SO much left to buy and do. :(

Okay while I am going to make Stephen drag my happy buns downstairs for a walk, the doors open at 5 am and as long as I am in a wheelchair I am okay to go out and about a little bit each day. That helps the boredom and depression of being stuck in the hospital a bit. In my current situation there isn't anywhere I'd rather be, at least not as far as Bella's safety goes. It's not just me though, all the mom's on this unit look equally depressed.

Maybe I'll drag my camera with and y'all can see what I see. :D I'm sure that will be boring, but it's probably much less so that just sitting here! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment