Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Test results are fun!

What is fFN?
When the result is good. Yesterday's fFN test was once again negative which means I *should* have no issues with PTL again for at least another 2 weeks. It's not 100%, but darn close, so I think it's safe to say we will make it to no less than 28 weeks. That is so much better than the 22week date I almost had her at and gives her a MUCH better chance at less issues.

So,that is a relief.

The public health nurse was here for her monthly visit this morning. The OB home care nurse will be here tomorrow to monitor Bella and I, as she is every Friday, and then we have 4 days with no appointments. I think the small break in schedule is to make up for Thursday's appointments... We have to be to Abbott by 11:30am and between Abbott and Children's we'll bounce back and forth for four appointments. ISH!

Thursday's Appointments:

  • 11:30am Fetal Echo-cardiogram and Growth Scan with Dr. Rios - Pediatric Cardiologist and one of the Perinatal Docs from the practice
  • 1:00 pm Discuss Bella's upcoming surgeries with Dr. Moga, one of her two cardiac surgeons
  • 2:00 pm Dr. Brasel head of the NICU and Neonatal team that will attend Bella's birth - a general "What to Expect" appointment followed by tours of the NICU and the CICU where Bella will spend at least her first few weeks.
  • 3:00pm Tour the Birth Center at Abbott, all I saw last time was my room... and creation of the birth plan.
So we'll be there at least 5 hours. That is going to be an exhausting day for sure. Grandma is going to be our driver, our support system and our transportation expert as I will be wheelchair bound for the duration. :) Thank God for grandmas! I have my list of questions started and a whole week to fill it full to make sure I get the most out of our appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment