Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SoftBums!

I was so happy. I was reading yet another cloth diapering website and since I long ago made the choice to use SoftBums exclusively it's nice because everything I read, every site I go to raves about them. Here is a review I found this morning.

All-In-Twos (AI2s) A waterproof material for the outside forms a cover over an insert (the trifolded prefolds with a diaper cover would be considered an AI2). Some have a snap to keep an absorbent liner in place.
 Softbums Dry Touch Microfiber Basic Pack
Pros: This method is great because you can reuse the cover (as long as it is not soiled) and just switch out the insert. Drying is quick since the absorbent part of the diaper is a separate piece. This makes for a pretty inexpensive yet convenient diapering solution.

Cons: For newborns with explosive runny poos, you need to have extra covers on hand since the covers will get soiled more often.


Needless to say I LOVE to read how great the diapers are. Originally I chose the Echo, because they're more affordable and you can buy them in pre-made "packs" at a discount. But I think if I buy any singles to add to the collection they'll be Omni's for sure. Especially the Miss Kitty print. I LOVE it!

Oh and an added bonus? The SoftBums are made and sold by a mom local to me, I love the idea of supporting someone so close!

Just thought I'd share. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment