Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Better late than never?

I know I said I'd post pics of the stuff I got yesterday. Poor Emma has been feeling so crappy that I really haven't had time to do much else. So, when she jumped in the tub for a quick bubble bath I thought I'd snap the pics. They're not great, but they're pics lol. Anyhow, here is the stuff I bought for Isabella yesterday on my Target excursion.
Sleeper/Rocker, it's actually quite cute.

First bottle (It was on clearance!)

Sleepers and matching caps

The little footies were too cute!

Onesies and little matching pants


Little bibs... couldn't help it.
For when she's bigger of course.

Finally a bonus for being pregnant!


Okay, so I hardly scratched the surface of what we need, but it's a start. <3 She's going to be a take home baby, I can feel it.



No comments:

Post a Comment