Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Preterm labor...

I almost forgot how scary and not fun this is. I haven't been able to do a whole lot that requires much typing lately because I have to be laying down at no more than a 15% incline. It's really hard to type that way. I will however compile a nice post that is a record of the days from Friday through... well through whenever I can sit up and type longer.

Bed rest of this magnitude is hard. I can only get up to use the restroom and that is it. No walks, no grabbing a drink, no getting fresh air.

I did sneak a snap of my 23 week belly pic, it's a day early but I had a good chance of getting a quick shot and I have been without contractions so I thought it'd be best to do it while I thought it was safest.


Yes my hair is in braids, blah, but with long hair, bed rest and no shower... well you know. I did get my very first sponge bath last night though... that was, different... Although the hair wash they did, was like the salon, oh it was SOOOOOO nice. ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment