Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

17p... so far.

I feel like I went back to the beginning of the pregnancy. I am horribly tired, very moody, mostly irritable.. and just feel BLAH.

I am sincerely hoping that these side effects go away soon. I hate feeling like this. Don't get me wrong, despite the side effects I plan to continue with the injections to make sure I keep this little one in as long as I can. Pregnancy is just the beginning and if it means that I suffer a bit to ensure her health, I say it's well worth it.

Hopefully those around me that have to deal with me and my side effects agree. :( I will say I am sorry in advance. I don't mean to be jumpy, crabby and sensitive. I promise I am trying to reign in the emotions and hormones. <3

As for Ava... grow baby grow. Mommy loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment