Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Miscommunication

If I hadn't received a call by yesterday for the appointment with the pediatric cardiologist I was told to call to make sure an appointment got scheduled. So, no call... I called. The scheduling line was of course closed, but beyond that there was some sort of miscommunication between the Mercy Clinic and the Abbott Clinic and it looks like the appointment "might" be set up already, but it's not clear.

I will never understand why a clinic can't just hand you the referral with and needed instruction and allow you to set up your own appointment. It seems like that would make a lot more sense than this.

So, for now we "just hang in there" still and wait until Monday to see if we have an appointment and if so, when and where.

I've spent the past 5 days trying so hard to distract myself from all of this stress. I am going to run out of distractions well before I know what is going on. Sorry for the rant. It's just such a mess. I feel as if everything is up in the air at this point. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment