Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cloth Diapering, SoftBums

I am bound and determined to cloth diaper this little one. I've been doing a ton of reading and research on it and while the cord stub is still attached I will use disposables. However, once that falls off I hope to have SoftBums on hand for diapering.

Yes, it will cost more up front. BUT over time (around 2 years?) it will save me TONS of money. The two packages I want to get cost about $460 together and those two packages should have everything I will need for diapering through all of the stages. (I keep watching for a discount code though, to make it even more affordable.)

At any rate... this is one of the MANY "reviews" I have found on the SoftBums diapers which also covers how to use them. After watching so many "How to" and "Review" videos on YouTube I feel a ton more confident about my choice in diapering.

If you're interested, here is probably the most comprehensive video on the diapers I chose.



1 comment:

  1. They look very cool. Er, warm? Looks like extra padding for them butt bounces from instant sitting...

    ReplyDelete