Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Regular OB appointment today.

I have to wonder how it's going to go. I checked my "MyChart" to double check the time of the appointment, it's at 10am. However, while I was checking it, I noticed that they also have the results from the Peri now. I wonder if they're going to release me as a patient, or keep me. I am hoping, since Isabella has moved, that I can ask Dr. Greves very nicely to take another peak at her heart and send it over to the Peri.

During the initial scan the little one wouldn't move for her, but she's been kicking the stuff out of my left side today, which means she moved and maybe, just maybe they can get a better look at her heart. Maybe I am foolish being hopeful that a second look might tell a more hopeful story, but maybe I'm not. I know that in the position Bella was in, they were having problems getting a good image of the right side. Maybe, just maybe the new position will show something that is even a little bit better news.

So, my hopes are...

A. Dr. Greves will agree to and give a scan today at the appointment.
B. That there is good or at least better news concerning peanut's tiny heart.
C. Even *if* there isn't better news, I can better prepare myself and let go of that hope that the issue was position based.

I really think this will be a reasonable request and all I can do is pray that she will agree to try.

So, if you read this before my appointment, please pray that my hopes are granted, especially the better ones in the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment