Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pregnancy brain... I have it.

Where did I put the keys... did I already open a water/soda... what time was that appointment... what did I say two seconds ago... what did you say two seconds ago... what was I just going to do?

The list goes on and on. I cannot believe how forgetful I've become. I know it's not just me, but it's driving me nuts. Not to mention those who have to deal with me. Dory.. from Finding Nemo? Her memory might be a little better than mine at this point.

I am so much like her!
I couldn't remember if I posted on the 17p inject today, I can't remember if I shared it.. I just can't remember anything these days! I guess I should thank God that I didn't get morning sickness at this point. Otherwise I would have had every "bad" pregnancy side effect known to women! lol Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment