Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Sunday, February 6, 2011

18 weeks

I can't believe how far we've come. It feels like the days and weeks crawl by, but here were are... 18 weeks. Such a miracle, I wasn't supposed to be able to even conceive, let alone thinking anything beyond that. I know I've said it before, but I'm saying it again, I feel blessed.

I can't believe how big I am!
I wish I had been taking measurements of my "waist" although as quickly as I popped out, I wouldn't have had a good baseline measurement anyhow. I love this little Peanut and I cannot wait to meet her, even her siblings are very excited. Every time grandma sees me she points out that I'm pregnant because I am so big already. It's crazy! 

I catch myself thinking ahead. Imagining this little ones first birthday and knowing that this will be the first grand baby not to have the traditional "first birthday cake" by great grandma. It's bittersweet, but I am hoping my mom will pick up the tradition and do the same for this little one and eventually her own great grand babies. I never thought I'd have a grand baby that Grams wouldn't see, I miss her and love her tons.

Okay, on that note, only 2 weeks until our level II ultrasound at which I hope to get a ton more pics and to hear only good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment