Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Something to be said for positive thinking.

Abby has proven over the past... year... I think it's been a year-ish, to be a very positive influence in my life. I would definitely say I am quite lucky to have her as a friend. She is so supportive seeming to know exactly what to say and when and I sincerely appreciate that.



    • Abby Flaten Frustrating!! The one thing I see as a positive in this is that baby is okay while she's cooking and growing inside you at this point. I hope they get you the appointment and answers sooner rather than later, because no doubt you need and deserve them - but at least the delay isn't hurting her, right?
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Michele Whipps Anderson I believe it isn't and she is getting SO active. Of course then I worry she's going to kick the bad part of the cord. rofl. I can't win for losing. But each kick is a reassurance. I really need to find more positives and focus on those. Easier said than done! lol
      7 minutes ago · 


My sincerest thanks to you for helping me look at the silver lining when the clouds seems too thick to see any. It helps both the baby and I a lot, that that means so much to me.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment