Isabella Michele Due 7/11/2011

Monday, February 28, 2011

21 weeks...

Okay, this last week has been by FAR the longest week yet. It crawled by. However, the good news is, I am feeling her move much more. So much that she even wakes me up at night. I am quite happy with that!

I think I look smaller this week, but I am going to attribute that to the fact that I am losing weight left and right. I went from 10 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight last Monday to 13 lbs below it on Thursday. The GD diet is to blame for the initial loss, but I think stress is playing a bigger role in the more recent loss. Even my face looks thinner to me. Of course the OB isn't worried about it at this point, she says that from 20 weeks on I should be gaining weight now. But I just don't see it happening. As long is Bella baby is growing as she should I am fine with the weight loss, even happy about it, and so far it looks like she's right on target.


As a side note, I am at about the point where I need to go but *smaller* maternity clothes. These ones, that fit fine before, are baggy and my pants fall down. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment